Job opening of Senior Network Architect
Position Title: Senior Network Architect
Location: Durgapur, India
Shift Timing: 12noon to 9pm
Senior Network Architect will be the subject matter expert for architecting, implementing, testing, and troubleshooting enterprise networks in support of common business applications and objectives. The Senior Network Architect will lead the design and implementation of architecture for proposals and/or projects to build or enhance enterprise networks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops network architecture designs, studies and plans; supports design, test readiness, and operational readiness reviews.
- Building, managing and automating highly available networks.
- Develops, implements, and manages network-engineering processes including configuration management and design standards to ensure compliance, relevancy, and sustainability.
- Performs capacity planning of the network by monitoring and analyzing network, performance and availability.
- Proactively researches and evaluates tools and technologies, as appropriate, to the network environment, while developing solutions to increase performance and lower the total cost of ownership.
- Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Upgrades network hardware and software components as required.
- Solves complex problems with many variables.
- Key to the incumbent's success is deep expertise in all aspects and capabilities derived from firewall, switching and routing technologies and best practices.
- Serve as a senior escalation resource and a subject matter expert on existing infrastructure. Available after-hours and on weekends to support any senior escalation requirements.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge Required:
Minimum 5 or more years of experience in a Cisco inter-networking environment, supporting the following.
- CCIE Routing and Switching, Security with communications focus and a minimum of 10 years relevant networking experience.
- Minimum of five (5) total years of experience in the architecture/design, development, and implementation of large scale Wide Area Network (WAN) architectures.
- Experience with routing and switching concepts and technologies (Cisco ASR1000, ISR4000, 2900, Catalyst 6500, Nexus 7K, 5K, 3K and 2K, Dell Force10, PowerConnect)
- Experience working in multisite locations and VPN/MPLS technology
- Firewalls (Cisco ASA(5585X,5545X,5525X), FortiGate)
- Hybrid Cloud Architectures; IaaS, Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
- Load Balancing (F5, Cisco ACE, others)
- Wireless (Cisco CT5508, APs, Meraki)
- Encryption (MACsec, IPsec, SSL/TLS, DMVPN, WEP/WPA, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in dynamic and static routing protocols including OSPF, BGP, VRFs, PBB, MPLS, etc.
- Fluent in English written/verbal communication
Bachelor/Masters degree in Engineering or equivalent with good percentages (50% and above) in class 10th, 12th & graduation.
Qualified candidates, for careers in India please send your resumes to Ensim HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org