Job opening of Infrastructure Engineer
Position Title: Infrastructure Engineer – Microsoft (DevOps)
Shift Timing: 12noon to 9pm
With the launch of our Global Cloud Marketplace, Ingram Micro Cloud is changing how business is done in the Cloud. We are a master cloud service provider (mCSP), who empowers organizations to configure provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
Our Core Engineering team is looking for a DevOps System Engineer to join our team to work on large-scale migration projects, virtualization projects and projects building up our global environment Key responsibilities include Automation, Microsoft Technology Stack, Linux/Kubernetes, and Cloud Deployment.
- Work with business line owners to gather technical requirements and transfer them into appropriate technical solutions
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot builds of on-prem and cloud services (SaaS/IaaS/PaaS)
- Solve complex technical problems through creative use of automation tools and technologies
- Execute infrastructure builds, solve technical problems, and make improvements to our systems & platforms
- Participate in a major migration of multiple global data centers to selected Cloud provider
- A passion for technology, highly motivated and driven
- Experience with enterprise system architecture and monitoring applications
- Hands on experience with design and implementation of Microsoft based solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Azure Resource Manager templates and its use to automate infrastructure as code. Strong knowledge and previous experience with Operations Management Suite.
- Advanced technical knowledge of fundamental Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, HyperV, Exchange, Windows Server, SQL Server
Proven platform/system deployment automation experience.
- Advanced experience with Windows scripting such as Powershell
- Intermediate experience with Python, bash and regex
- Continuous Integration/Jenkins, Puppet, Git, Robot Framework
- More than 3 years of relevant work experience as an engineer
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with system administration, automation and devops type activities
- Previous experience with Cloud migrations
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Excellent problem solving skills with a desire to take on responsibility
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and lead others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences
- Technical certifications (i.e., AWS, Azure / Microsoft, Exchange)
- Experience with Sharepoint, Lync, Microsoft CSP program
- Previous software development and operations experience
- Experience building RFP’s, Design documents, Run Books
- Experience utilizing hyperscale cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent with good percentages (50% and above) in class 10th, 12th & graduation.
Qualified candidates, for careers in India please send your resumes to Ensim HR team at email@example.com