Job opening of Director QA
Position Title: Director - QA
Location: Durgapur, India
Immediate Openings: 1
Experience: 12 plus years
The person who will be hired for the position of Director – QA should be in a position to establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry accepted best practices. Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met. Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally. Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers. Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology/Master’s Degree in a related field
- QA Management experience across multiple projects, off-shore and in-house
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment;
- 12+ Years of experience in Quality Assurance with in-depth knowledge in Manual, Automation, Security and Performance Testing;
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly;
- HHS EPLC, ITIL and AGILE hands on implementation experience;
- Experience supporting full software development lifecycle (business process, requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, and training).
- Experience with JIRA, TFS or other agile software program a plus. Maintain regression test suites and execute the same to ensure code is functioning as designed
- Must be efficient in managing process verticals and implement process improvements. Must assess and control project risks.
- Agile certification (such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), or PMI - Agile Certified Practitioner). ISTQB Foundation Level Certification will be added advantage.
- Experience documenting non-functional backend requirements.
- Knowledge of business process modelling techniques and tools a plus.
- Prior experience being based at a Client site on a day-to-day basis.
- Create Test Plan, execute test, evaluate and maintain test cases for JAVA based web applications
- Provide technical expertise in Manual, Automation, Security and Performance Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams;
- Responsible for defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects;
- Responsible for Leading and directing the QA leadership team;
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance;
- Be accountable for the test automation Projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation developers and managers.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise within the field of Quality Assurance and Testing;
- Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework. Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing;
- Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined;
- Must be skillful enough to collaborate with project teams, interface with clients and facilitate service improvement;
- Must be able to work effectively with numerous stakeholder types and bring a group to consensus;
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation;
- Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards;
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders;
- Ensure the proper usage of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc.;
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams;
- Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA leads;
- Must be able to multi-task and shift work priorities as and when needed;
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through;
- Determining training needs for the team members (if any);
- Monitoring performance of the team for their future growth and development;
- Monitor all operations that affect quality domain;
- Review current standards and policies that are being used currently in Ensim from time to time
Qualified candidates, for careers in India please send your resumes to Ensim HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org